For the easiest way to visit the iconic Taronga Zoo, this is it! Purchase a Taronga Zoo Entry and Ferry Transfer and enjoy a unique way to travel to the zoo. Only a short ferry ride away from Circular Quay, this pass allows you to not only enjoy the wonder of Taronga Zoo but also take in the magic of Sydney Harbour from a different perspective. Enjoy views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House from the water, a sight that is sure to make you fall more in love with this great city!
Visit the wonderful residents of the zoo including zebras, giraffes, kangaroos and lots more! With one of the best views of the harbour possible from Taronga Zoo, this pass just keeps getting better! A journey on the Sky Safari Cable Car is also included, allowing you to enjoy even more views of the harbour and different zoo habitats, this time from an aerial perspective! With a reliable timetable that sees ferries frequent both Circular Quay and Taronga Zoo you can be sure you won’t be left stranded! Enjoy a unique way to get to Taronga Zoo with this Ferry pass and zoo entry! Book your tickets here today!
- Taronga Zoo entry
- Return ferry (from Circular Quay or Darling Harbour) to Taronga Zoo aboard a rocket catamaran
- Sky Safari Cable Car from the wharf to Taronga Zoo
- Live commentary
- Hotel transfers – you will need to make your own way to Darling Harbour or Circular Quay to board the ferry
- Upgrade to a 1 Day Hop On Hop Off Ferry Pass. The easy way to explore Sydney Harbour and visit up to eight harbourside attractions including, Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, Taronga Zoo, Watsons Bay and Shark Island (choose this option at the time of booking if required)
- Australia’s leading zoological garden
- Australia’s finest collection of native animals and a diverse collection of exotic species
- One of the most beautiful vantage points on Sydney Harbour overlooking Sydney Cove, the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House
- Taronga Zoo Cable Car
- Full day of entertainment for the whole family
- Ferries depart frequently from Circular Quay & Darling Harbour
- Save with this combined Zoo entry, Sky Safari and return ferry transfers pass
- Ferries operate Saturday – Sunday year round
- Operates Wednesday – Sundays during school holidays
- Ferry times are subject to change without notice and it is recommended to reconfirm them with the ferry operator prior to departure (Their contact phone number will be printed on your voucher)
Departing King Street Wharf No.3, Darling Harbour
- 9.10am, arrive 9.35am
Departing Wharf 6, Circular Quay
9.25am, arrive 9.35am
10.35am, arrive 10.45am
11.50am, arrive 12.00pm
1.10pm, arrive 1.20pm
Operates Wednesday – Sunday during school holidays.
Operates Saturday – Sunday year round.
- Please note all tickets made in the one transaction for Taronga zoo must be used all at the one time
- All guests must enter via the main entrance until further notice. Guests arriving by ferry will need to take the bus up to the main entrance (at own expense)
- Sky Safari is subject to weather and operational conditions
- Zoo tickets are not available at Taronga Zoo entry. All tickets must be pre-purchased.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Vouchers must be presented to and exchanged for cruise and Taronga Zoo entry tickets at Captain Cook Cruises ticket office in Circular Quay or Darling Harbour before departure (Vouchers cannot be exchanged at Taronga Zoo)
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements