Sydney’s Taronga Zoo is one of the nation’s leading zoological gardens, featuring one of Australia’s finest collections of native Australian animals and a diverse collection of exotic species. What makes Taronga Zoo special is its spectacular location on the Sydney Harbour overlooking Sydney Cove, the Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House.
Purchase your Taronga Zoo tickets online here to see their incredible African Savannah, home to giraffes, lions, zebras and tigers as well as cute koalas and kangaroos in spacious exhibits overlooking Sydney Harbour. Taronga Zoo’s zoo keepers also facilitate must-see presentations including the Free Flight Birds and Seals for the Wild Presentations’ as well as limited educational talks. No visit to Taronga Zoo would be complete without also taking a ride on the Sky Safari Cable Car which is complimentary with your Taronga Zoo tickets. Guests can catch a glimpse of the harbour and some of the animal exhibits during a ride on the Taronga Zoo cable car.
Pre-book your Taronga Zoo tickets online here to visit one of the top things to do in Sydney.
- Please note this experience is currently unavailable
- One Day General Admission
- One of Sydney’s most famous attractions, the award-winning Taronga Zoo is home to 4,000 animals
- A range of facilities to visitors including cafes and eateries, picnic areas, free WiFi and stroller hire
- Get your camera ready and soak up breathtaking Sydney Harbour views from the Taronga Sky Safari.
- Taronga Zoo is open daily in Winter (June-Aug) 9:30am – 4:30pm and Summer (Sept-May) 9:30am – 5:00pm
- Taronga Zoo is located at Bradley’s Head Road, Mosman
- Please note Taronga Zoo Tickets are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher