The Royal National Park or ‘The Royal’ as it is affectionately known by locals is an undiscovered gem that is just a short 40 minute drive from Sydney, making it an ideal day trip option. The region enjoys fewer crowds and almost no tour buses and gives access to stunning coastal scenery, secluded beaches, the famous Figure 8 Pool and much more.
Below are a list of options that can be built into the day:
- Visit Symbio Wildlife Park to get up close and personal with koalas, kangaroos, wombats and many other Australian native animals.
- Morning tea and a swim in Summer, at the beautiful Wottamolla Beach which is one of the best kept secrets in Sydney.
- A 1 – 3 hour walk along towering sandstone escarpments with panoramic views down the south coast.
- Optional swim below a waterfall in a fresh water swimming hole.
- Drive along the stunning Grand Pacific Drive and over the iconic Sea Cliff Bridge
- Stop at Bald Hill in Stanwell Tops to enjoy the view and maybe watch the local hang gliders take off if conditions are right.
- Lunch at the famous Scarborough Hotel with sweeping views across the Pacific Ocean.
- Walk through the tranquil haven of Minnamurra Rainforest and enjoy the clean, fresh air and tumbling fresh water streams.
- National park entry
- Pick up and drop off at accommodation
- Morning tea and refreshments whilst travelling
- Lunch (unless ordered as optional extra)
- Entry fee to Symbio or other attractions that might be visited
This tour can be fully customised to suit your needs so please use the above as a guide only. The aim is always to deliver a great day out that works for you and your group. Larger groups can be catered for of up to 20 people and groups or families with small children or babies are very welcome. Please call Scott 0n 0420 222 646 or email [email protected] if you would like to discuss details.