Join us at Sydney’s Circular Quay for Australia’s best jet boating adventure! Zoom through Sydney Harbour at high speeds as we perform massive sideways slides, fishtails, wave riding and more – like a race car on the water. We’ll perform awesome 270 degree spins and you’ll be amazed by the awesome power-brake stops in which the boat stops within a distance of only half its length! This extreme experience will let you see some of the most famous sites in Sydney Harbour including the Opera House, Fort Denison, Goat Island, Taronga Zoo, Rose Bay, the Harbour Bridge, and much more all aboard one of our fleet of Australia’s most exciting jet boats.
So strap yourself in and prepare to feel the thrill of the sea air through your hair and the spray of the salt in your face – one of the best days out in Sydney!
- ON SALE: SAVE up to 20% on tickets (Valid for travel until 14 September 2021)
- 30 minute jetboat ride on Sydney Harbour
- Hotel transfers
- Photos and videos (available for purchase on the day)
- 30 minute Shark Attack Thrill Ride
- Ride in the famous Red Shark Boat
- Combination of sightseeing and traditional jetboating
- Spins, slides, power-break stops and fish-tails
- See the stunning sights of Sydney including the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Taronga Zoo and more
- Departs from Circular Quay in central Sydney
- Jetboat rides depart daily at regular intervals from 11am
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
- Jetboat rides depart from Eastern Pontoon, Circular Quay
Terms And Conditions
- Children must be at least 1.2m tall to ride.
- Passengers must arrive at least 20 minutes prior to departure or seats will be reassigned.
- Cancellation must be received at least 24 hours prior to departure or full payment will be due and no refund will be given.
- If Oz Jet Boating must cancel a ride due to inclement weather, or for any other reason, the ride will be rescheduled. If the ride cannot be rescheduled a refund will be provided.
- Passengers may get wet on the jet boat.
- Valuables are not permitted on board. Oz Jet Boating takes no responsibility for safety or loss/damage of valuables.
- All passengers ride at their own risk. All passengers acknowledge that jet boating is a dangerous recreational activity. Adult passengers will be required to sign an Assumption of Risk Form prior to boarding, for themselves and minors in their care. Please read the Assumption of Risk Form carefully. The Assumption of Risk Form is part of the terms and conditions for participation in the Jet Boat ride.
- Passengers with back, neck, shoulder or heart conditions, or those who are pregnant or who have injuries/conditions that may cause a risk to their health are strongly advised not ride the jet boat and do so at their own risk.
- Passengers may be filmed/photographed during the ride. Oz Jet Boating reserves the right to reproduce such film/photos for any purpose whatsoever without notification, compensation or payment.
- Acting reasonably, Oz Jet Boating reserves the right to alter the departure time and departure point as and when required.
- Oz Jet Boating reserves the right to refuse passage for whatever reason.
- Minimum numbers required
- Weatherproofing clothing is provided for year round comfort
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your booking on arrival in Sydney. For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the tour. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements