Live out your race car dreams in Sydney at the Motorsport Park and take 4 laps in a V8 race car with a professional in-car coach. From start to finish, the experience will take you through what it is like to be a race car driver with a pre-drive briefing. You’ll then get dressed up in full race attire for a thrilling spin on the race track.
Race against the clock, with each car fitted with electronic lap counters. The high octane driving experience is one you’ll always remember. Buy one for yourself or purchase as a gift for a race car enthusiast you know.
- 4 driving laps
- Pre-drive briefing
- Race suit and open face helmet
- In-car CAMS experienced personal coach
- Tackle 13 hair raising corners
- Be guided by an experienced personal coach
- Test your driving skills on the exhilarating 3.1km circuit
- Experience the full power of a V8 engine on the circuit’s 2 drag strips
- Discover how it feels to drive at top speed and experience g-forces whilst driving
- Drive along the same track as some of the biggest names including Mark Skaife, Peter Brock & Jack Brabham
- Experiences commence at 8am, 11am and 2pm. Subject to change at anytime
- Participants must check in at least 15 minutes prior to their experience start time
- Please allow approximately 3 hours for this experience
- Sydney Motorsport Park, Ferrers Rd, Eastern Creek New South Wales 2766
What are the height and weight restrictions?
- Participants must be a minimum height of 135cm and must not exceed a height of 194cm
- A maximum weight restriction of 130kg is applicable to all participants
Is there an age limit?
- Yes, participants must be 18 years or over
What are the licence requirements?
- Participants must hold a current provisional or full licence
- International drivers licences are accepted provided they are within their validity period
- Participants can drive on a suspended licence as the track is not a public road. Suspended licences must not be expired
- 1 automatic vehicle is available for guests who are do not carry a licence to drive a manual vehicle. Please advise at the time of booking if you require an automatic vehicle
Are there any health risks involved?
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate
- You must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs when participating
- Experiences involve some muscle jarring and high G-forces, the operator recommends seeking medical advice prior to participation if you have any health concerns
What race suit sizes are available?
- Race suits are available in sizing from small to 4XL
What clothing is required?
- Participants must wear enclosed shoes such as runners or sneakers
- Open-toed shoes, heels and thongs are not permitted
- It is best to wear weather appropriate and comfortable clothing that does not restrict movement
Can I purchase the In-Car Recording or a framed photo?
- Yes, an In-Car Recording and framed photo will be available for purchase on the event day
- The In-Car Recording must be purchased before your experience commences
- The framed photo can be purchased before or after your experience
Is the coach in the car throughout the full experience?
- Yes, a professional licensed CAMS coach will be in the car for the full duration of the experience for safety purposes
Can I bring any spectators?
- Friends and family are welcome to come along as spectators at no additional fee. There is plenty of good viewing and photo opportunities at the venue
- Vouchers are strictly NON-REFUNDABLE
- A minimum of 14 days notice is required for date changes. Any date changes within 14 days will incur additional charges
- If the experience does not go ahead due to weather conditions the operator will offer to rebook your experience to an alternate date
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements