At **WILD LIFE Sydney**, you’ll see a huge variety of Aussie animal favourites right on Sydney Harbour for a day out that’s great for the whole family! While there, get up close with one of Australia’s most renowned creatures in the Koala Rooftop where you’ll have the chance to have your photo taken with one at the Koala Rooftop. Discover Kangaroo Island Kangaroos in our Kangaroo Walkabout and Yellow-Footed Rock Wallabies, as well as Common Wombats, in our Wallaby Cliffs habitat. Explore the Rainforest, home to the world’s most dangerous bird, the Cassowary.
Couple these with a Saltwater Crocodile and other reptiles, Tasmanian Devils, a Quokka and much more, and you’ll see that WILD LIFE Sydney offers a compact and convenient way to see all these animals and more within the heart of the city. With numerous keeper talks and feeds on top of all the great displays and exhibits for a single low price, you’ll be hard pressed to find a better value wildlife exhibit in Australia than WILD LIFE Sydney – so grab your tickets online today!
- WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo General Admission
- Daily shows and presentations
- FREE unlimited digital photo pass (valued at $26)
- Marvel at one of Australia’s most renowned creatures in the Koala Sanctuary – why not have your photo taken with this iconic marsupial at Koala Rooftop
- Discover Red Kangaroos in our Red Centre habitat and Yellow-Footed Rock Wallabies, as well as Hairy-Nosed Wombats, in our Rocky Cliffs habitat
- Explore the Rainforest, home to the world’s most dangerous bird, the Cassowary.
- Take a trip into the dark, nocturnal world of Bilbies, Quolls and Sugar-Gliders.Wonder at the weird and wonderful reptile world, including Australia’s largest snake, the Scrub Python
- Learn about the creepy crawly set in the invertebrate displays and become immersed in the colourful, beautiful world of butterflies
- WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is open daily from 10am to 4pm. Last entries are at 3pm. To make the most of your visit, we recommend allowing 90 minutes to walk through the attraction
- WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is located on the city side of Darling Harbour, right in the heart of Sydney
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or over)
- This product is not refundable or transferable, with a 100% cancellation fee
- You are required to select a date and time for your visit when making your online purchase
- Ensure you visit the WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo at the date and time you select. Latecomers may not be allowed entry
- Once inside the attraction you may stay as long as you wish
- Pre-purchased tickets are only valid for the date you have selected upon purchase. If presenting a ticket on a date other than the date you have selected, additional fees may apply or admission denied
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of entry
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher