– Capacity: This is for up to two people.
- When? Date Requests Welcome
- Where? Cityscapes (Sunset/Dusk) & Seascape (Dawn/Sunrise)
- Duration? 2 Hrs (PM) Shooting + 2 hrs (AM) Shooting + 2 hrs (AM) Editing Hours
– Camera? DSLR or Hybrid Mirrorless or micro 4/3
– Lens? Wide angle 14-24 mm lens range
– Computer? Laptop & external drive (optional)
– Software? Adobe Lightroom or Adobe Photoshop.
– Other Gear? Sturdy tripod (On loan if needed), Cable release or remote.
– What’s Included? Course notes, tutor/photographer, Filters on loan & a regular cup of tea or coffee.
Not Included : Food & Transport
– The Plan: 1st day meeting point will be at Milson’s Point in front of Luna Park Clown Face. 2nd day location will be decided on 1st day depending on weather and tide conditions. After the morning dawn/sunrise shoot we will have a complimentary coffee or tea at a nearby cafe and start editing our photos.
*MEETING TIME AND LOCATION: IN EMAIL AFTER CONFIRMED BOOKING