When? Every Saturday, check the schedule calendar for time and available dates. Private lessons also available on request.
Meeting Point: In the Rocks, city of Sydney meeting in Kendall Lane ( Behind Orient Hotel on the corner of George & Argyle Streets)
How long? 2.5 hours
How many people? 2 – 8
How much? $99
What to bring:
– Digital Camera (Not Smartphone or Point & Shoot)
– Fully charged batteries.
– Image cards with loads of space to take many photos.
– Hat, Sun-glasses, sun-lotion & water.
– Good walking shoes.
– Umbrella (just in case)
– Small Towel & plastic bag (keep you and your camera dry if it rains)
– Camera Manual
– Notepad & Pen for writing down key points.
* Rain or Shine we’ll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations.
What will I learn?
– Master Composition.
– Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
– Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode.
– Control ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed.
– Photo critique.
– Travel Photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)