**The Alice** is Australia’s famous **outback town** located in the heart of the **Red Centre**‘s desert landscape and surrounded by the stunning **MacDonnell Ranges**. This comprehensive and informative afternoon **tour of Alice Springs** will take guests to visit popular **Alice Springs attractions** including the Royal Flying Doctors Service, School of the Air, the historic Telegraph Station and the Alice Springs Reptile Park. The two-in-one tour also includes the additional Alice Springs Desert Park, a destination for remarkable plants and diverse wildlife.
This **sightseeing tour of Alice Springs** will give guests a fantastic overview of the outback town learning about its wildlife, its unique culture and its fascinating history. A visit to the Alice Springs Desert Park includes learning all about the diversity of the Central Australian environment, as well as the local cultural history of the Arrarnta people.
Hotel transfers are included in the tour as well as onboard commentary from your local and experienced driver/guide. Tours depart Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from December to February and on a daily basis for the remainder of the year from 2 pm and will return around 6 pm. Remember to wear comfortable walking shoes!
Book your Alice Springs Desert Park and City Sights Full Day Tour today!
- Hotel transfers
- Alice Springs Desert Park entry
- Afternoon Alice Springs Tour
- Experienced driver/guide
- Air-conditioned coach
- Expert commentary
- Alice Springs Reptile Park entry
- Alice Springs Desert Park
- The town of Alice Springs
- See the School of the Air – which provides education to students in remote areas
- Historic Telegraph Station
- Visit the Royal Flying Doctor Service
- Alice Springs Reptile Centre
- Anzac Hill
- Tours depart daily (Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays only from DEC-FEB) from Alice Springs at 7.45am and return at approximately 6pm
- Companion card holders are entitled to a 50% discount, however the companion card must be presented at time of travel to validate. Please contact the tour operator directly to book in for your companion passenger. Once the booking has been made you will be sent a voucher with the tour operators details attached
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher