This **sightseeing and transfer tour** takes you in air-conditioned comfort from **Alice Springs to Uluru**/Ayers Rock Resort past the amazing scenery of Australia’s **Red Centre**. Travel south through the MacDonnell and James Ranges as your friendly driver/guide will provide comprehensive commentary of your surrounds. You’ll have the chance to visit a camel farm where there is time to take a short camel ride as well as having the opportunity to purchase morning tea at Erldunda roadhouse and marvel at majestic Atila (Mt. Conner) before arriving at Ayers Rock Resort.
Tours depart on Wednesday at 7am and will arrive at 1pm. Book this one way transfer to Uluru from Alice Springs online today to make travelling between the two Northern Territory destinations with ease and comfort.
- 1 way transfer from Alice Springs to Ayers Rock Resort
- Experienced driver/guide
- Expert commentary
- Air-conditioned coach
- Travel from Alice Springs to Uluru (Ayers Rock) aboard a luxury coach. Take in the rugged desert landscapes of the region, passing through the beautiful MacDonnell Ranges
- Stop at the Camel Farm and learn about the impact camels had in opening up Central Australia. Camels, ideally suited to the hot, dry climate of Australia’s interior, were imported in the 19th century and remained the principal means of outback transport until railways and roads were established. You have the opportunity to ride a camel (own expense)
- While travelling through this remote country, your friendly Driver Guide will provide an informative and entertaining commentary. Learn the natural and geological history of the region, as well as the unique Australian desert flora and fauna such as the Perentie monitor lizard, the thorny devil and the red kangaroo. Hear about the traditional customs and beliefs of the local Aboriginals
- There is time for stop at Mt Ebenezer Road House for a quick morning tea break (own expense)
- View flat-topped Atila (Mt Conner) in the distance before arriving at Ayers Rock Resort rested, relaxed and ready to explore the amazing World Heritage-listed Uluru – Kata Tjuta National Park
- Tours depart Wednesday at 7am and arrive at 1pm
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher