On this full day Kings Canyon tour from Ayers Rock, you’ll make the rocky climb to the rim of Kings Canyon and be rewarded with remarkable views for some truly epic outback scenery. Drive through sandhill country towards Kings Canyon before stopping for breakfast at Kings Creek Station. The climb may take up to three hours and is for those with a moderate level of fitness. Alternatively, you may wish to explore the boulder-strewn canyon floor, which is an easier walk for those who want to take it easy.
Tours depart Ayers Rock Resort on a daily basis at 4am between October and March and 4:45am from April to September and return around 5pm to 5:30pm. A cooked breakfast is included in the price however lunch is not, so be sure to bring your own or bring money to purchase some along the way. Regardless of which route you take, you’re in store for some of the most impressively rugged scenery the NT has to offer – so book your Kings Canyon tour online today!
- Cooked breakfast
- Experienced Driver and Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Lunch (available for purchase at your own expense)
- For bookings from 1st of November 2023, all visitors must pay a compulsory $10 Northern Territory Parks fee per person that is NOT included in the tour price and is payable on the day of the tour
- Kings Creek Station
- Kings Canyon
- Canyon Rim or Creek Bed Walk
- Scenic Return Journey
- Tours depart daily at 4am (October-March) and 4.45am (April-September) from Ayers Rock Resort and return at 5pm (October-March) and 5.30pm (April-September). You will be required to contact the tour supplier at least 24 hours prior to your booked date to confirm your exact pick up time and location.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher