A unique way to go sightseeing in the Red Centre, this Uluru tour sees you get behind the controls of a Segway as you explore the iconic Ayers Rock in the Northern Territory. A self-drive option for people with access to a car, you’ll meet the group at Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park’s Kuniya Car Park where there is free parking available. From here, you’ll climb onto your own Segway and embark on 2.5-hour journey around Uluru (2 Hours on a segway).
Spanning 10 kilometres in length, you’ll get to explore the base of Ayers Rock and the popular Mutitjulu Waterhole. A day filled with some impressive photo opportunities, you’ll be guided by an experienced leader who will share information on the history of the rock and the region. This is one of the best Uluru tours taking you up close to the incredible natural landmark.
All Segway riders must wear closed in shoes and are advised to wear a t-shirt, hat or cap for sun safety reasons. Guests are also asked to bring 1 litre of water as there is no water available on the tour. National Park fees are not included in the cost of Uluru tours so guests must bring money to cover that on the day.
Uluru tours by segway are a great adventure for those eager to explore Uluru in a new and exciting way, book your self-drive Segway tour of Uluru online today!
- Knowledgable Tour Guide
- 2.5 Hour Tour (2 Hours on a segway)
- Free parking available
- National Park fees ($25 per adult and $12.50 per child) are payable on the day (This is not required if you have already paid for the park pass which is valid for 3 days)
- Drinking water during the Tour
- Hotel transfers
- 10km Segway Tour
- Explore the base of Uluru
- Mutitjulu Waterhole
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Tours depart once daily at various times throughout the year.
- Due to seasonality you will need to contact the local tour operator prior to travel to confirm tour time (tour operator details will appear on your tour voucher)
- Approximatley 2.5 hours
- Uluru Segway Tours operate in the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory. Our site is located in the Kuniya car park at the base of the iconic Uluru/ Ayers Rock
What To Bring
- Closed in shoes (no flip flops, sandals, thongs etc.)
- T-Shirt and hat or cap
- 1 litre of drinking water and sunscreen
- Minimum 2 participants per tour
- If booking is placed for 1 person, it will remain pending until supplier can confirm a second participant to meet the minimum requirements
- Our Segway’s operate as part of a guided tour, they are not available to be rented without a guide
- We strongly recommend that anyone who is pregnant does not participate in the tour for the safety of themselves and their child
- Although Uluru Segway Tours will equip tour participants with all of the necessary skills to operate a Segway safely, it is still possible to fall while riding a Segway.
Segway’s are designed to balance for you but it is the rider who will be in control of the Segway’s direction and speed, therefore, it is important to ride a Segway with care, to observe any potential hazards and obstacles and to be aware of your surroundings
- The minimum age requirement to ride on our Segway’s is 12 years. For Segway riders between the ages of 12-18 years, we do require a parent or guardian to accompany them on tour
- The weight recommendation for our Segway’s is 45kg – 117kg (100lb – 258lb). Unfortunately, people outside of these weights are unable to participate in our tours
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is
included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction