If you’re looking to visit one of Australia’s most iconic natural attractions, Uluru, then this is one of the most adventurous ways to do so. This Segway tour transfers you from your accommodation at Ayers Rock Resort and takes you on a guided 4-hour tour of the monolith on your own Segway (2 Hours on a segway). With the help of an experienced tour guide, you’ll be taken on the 10-kilometre journey while learning about the rock and the region’s history.
Providing guests with some incredible photo opportunities, this tour is one that you won’t forget! Visiting Mutitjulu Waterhole as well, this is a jam-packed adventure that children as young as 12 can enjoy. Following the tour, you’ll be transported back to Ayers Rock Resort to enjoy the rest of your day in the Red Centre.
Guests are asked to wear closed in shoes and sun-safe clothing and bring 1 litre of water, sunscreen and a camera to ensure you have a safe and comfortable journey. Drinking water and National Park fees are not included in the tour with fees payable on the day.
- Hotel Pick Up from Ayers Rock Resort
- Knowledgable Tour Guide
- 4 Hour Tour (2 Hours on a segway)
- 10km Segway Tour
- Mutitjulu Waterhole
- Amazing photo opportunities
- National Park fees ($25 per adult and $12.50 per child) are payable on the day (This is not required if you have already paid for the park pass which is valid for 3 days)
- Drinking water during the Tour
- Tours depart daily at various times throughout the year.
- Due to seasonality you will need to contact the local tour operator prior to travel to confirm tour time (tour operator details will appear on your tour voucher)
- Approximatley 4 hours
- Uluru Segway Tours operate in the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory. Our site is located in the Kuniya car park at the base of the iconic Uluru/ Ayers Rock
What To Bring
- Closed in shoes (no flip flops, sandals, thongs etc.)
- T-Shirt and hat or cap
- 1 litre of drinking water and sunscreen
- Minimum 2 participants per tour
- If booking is placed for 1 person, it will remain pending until supplier can confirm a second participant to meet the minimum requirements
- Our Segway’s operate as part of a guided tour, they are not available to be rented without a guide
- We strongly recommend that anyone who is pregnant does not participate in the tour for the safety of themselves and their child
- Although Uluru Segway Tours will equip tour participants with all of the necessary skills to operate a Segway safely, it is still possible to fall while riding a Segway.
Segway’s are designed to balance for you but it is the rider who will be in control of the Segway’s direction and speed, therefore, it is important to ride a Segway with care, to observe any potential hazards and obstacles and to be aware of your surroundings
- The minimum age requirement to ride on our Segway’s is 12 years. For Segway riders between the ages of 12-18 years, we do require a parent or guardian to accompany them on tour
- The weight recommendation for our Segway’s is 45kg – 117kg (100lb – 258lb). Unfortunately, people outside of these weights are unable to participate in our tours
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is
included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction