Embark on a tour of the iconic Uluru in the Northern Territory’s Red Centre with this Sunrise and Segway Guided Tour. Combining two popular elements, Uluru at sunrise and riding a Segway, this is the ultimate sightseeing and adventure experience in Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park.
You’ll be picked up from Ayers Rock Resort around an hour before sunrise to begin the 5-hour journey (2 Hours on a segway) around the monolith as the sun rises. The Segway trail stretches out 10 kilometres and along the journey, you’ll be treated to impressive views of Ayers Rock as the sun rises bringing hues of pink and orange along with it. The journey also includes an informative commentary from your guide about the icon, the region and its history. You’ll also visit the Mutitjulu Waterhole, another great photo opportunity during the 5-hour journey.
All guests are asked to wear closed in shoes and sun-safe clothing and bring at least one litre of drinking water, sunscreen and a camera. The tour does not include National Park fees, these are payable on the day.
Perfect for kids aged 12 years and above this is a fun and exciting way to go sightseeing around Uluru at sunrise. Book your Sunrise and Segway Guided Tour online today!
- Light breakfast, tea and coffee
- Hotel Pick Up from Ayers Rock Resort
- Knowledgable Tour Guide
- 5 Hour Tour (2 Hours on a segway)
- National Park fees ($25 per adult and $12.50 per child) are payable on the day (This is not required if you have already paid for the park pass which is valid for 3 days)
- Drinking water during the Tour
- Magical Sunrise at Uluru
- 10km Segway Tour
- Mutitjulu Waterhole
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Pick up approximately 60 minutes before sunrise, due to seasonality this time vary throughout the year.
- Due to seasonality you will need to contact the local tour operator prior to travel to confirm tour time (tour operator details will appear on your tour voucher)
- Approximatley 5 hours
- Uluru Segway Tours operate in the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory. Our site is located in the Kuniya car park at the base of the iconic Uluru/Ayers Rock
What To Bring
- Closed in shoes (no flip flops, sandals, thongs etc.)
- T-Shirt and hat or cap
- 1 litre of drinking water and sunscreen
- Minimum 2 participants per tour
- If booking is placed for 1 person, it will remain pending until supplier can confirm a second participant to meet the minimum requirements
- Our Segway’s operate as part of a guided tour, they are not available to be rented without a guide
- We strongly recommend that anyone who is pregnant does not participate in the tour for the safety of themselves and their child
- Although Uluru Segway Tours will equip tour participants with all of the necessary skills to operate a Segway safely, it is still possible to fall while riding a Segway.
Segway’s are designed to balance for you but it is the rider who will be in control of the Segway’s direction and speed, therefore, it is important to ride a Segway with care, to observe any potential hazards and obstacles and to be aware of your surroundings
- The minimum age requirement to ride on our Segway’s is 12 years. For Segway riders between the ages of 12-18 years, we do require a parent or guardian to accompany them on tour
- The weight recommendation for our Segway’s is 45kg – 117kg (100lb – 258lb). Unfortunately, people outside of these weights are unable to participate in our tours
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction