On this lovely evening Ayers Rock tour, travel in comfort to the designated **Uluru sunset viewing area** for wine and nibbles as the sun sets over the magical **Ayers Rock**. From here you can see this iconic monolith display a range of colours as the stars emerge in the desert sky and the sun disappears. As one of Australia’s most famous sunsets, Uluru in the early evening is a magical sight as the colours of the changing sky cast a wonderful array of shadows and glows over the massive Aussie icon.
Departing 75 minutes before sunset from Ayers Rock Resort, this tour will let you experience the powerful presence of this symbol of the Australian Outback just be sure to remember your camera to capture this iconic rock.
Tours depart daily from Ayers Rock Resort 75 minutes before sunset and return 30 minutes following sunset. An essential “bucket list” item for both Aussies and visitors abroad alike, book yourself an Uluru sunset tour online today.
NOTE: All visitors must pay a compulsory $38 Kata Tjuta National Park fee per person that is NOT included in the tour price and is payable on the day of the tour
- Sparkling wine and canapés
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- All visitors must pay a compulsory $38 Kata Tjuta National Park fee per person that is NOT included in the tour price and is payable on the day of the tour
- Sit back and relax as you travel into the amazing Uluru – Kata Tjuta National Park. Your Driver Guide will share their insights into the natural and cultural history of this fascinating region
- As you head towards iconic Uluru, you’ll get a glimpse of Kata Tjuta in the distance
- Arguably Australia’s most recognisable and fascinating icon, Uluru (Ayers Rock) stands 348 metres high, however, most of its mass is below ground level. You’ll be overwhelmed by its incredible size, presence and inherent spirituality
- Once you’re settled at the Sunset Viewing Area, you’ll be served from a selection of Australian wines and nibbles while you begin to absorb the beauty of your surroundings. You can just relax or stroll around the Sunset Viewing Area to discover your own personal space to watch the amazing sunset
- As the sun sets over the western horizon you’ll be witness to the majestic presence and many shades of colour for which Uluru is most famous
- Tours depart daily 75 minutes prior to sunset from Ayers Rock Resort, then returns 30 minutes after sunset. You will be required to confirm your pick up time and location at least 24 hours before travel.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher