If you’re looking to get from Ayers Rock Resort to Alice Springs, this is a convenient, comfortable and scenic way to do so! Departing in the middle of the day, your one way transfer will take you on a journey between Ayers Rock and Alice Springs, through some of the most beautiful scenery in the outback. Along the way your guide will keep you informed on all the key landmarks to look out for while sharing some local history and stories on the many sacred sites you will pass through.
The journey from Ayers Rock Resort to Alice Springs takes roughly 6 hours to complete and departs at 12:30pm between October and March and 1pm from April to September. So simply sit back, relax, take in the outback scenery, listen to the expert commentary, or close your eyes and have a snooze in comfort!
- One way transfer from Ayers Rock/Uluru to Alice Springs
- Experienced driver/guide
- Expert commentary
- Air-conditioned coach
- Afternoon tea (own expense)
- Desert Scenery
- Historic Overview
- Atila (Mt. Conner)
- Erldunda Roadhouse
- Tours depart Saturday at 12.30pm (October to March) and 1pm (April to September) with the tour taking approximately 6 hours.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher