Crocosaurus Cove now gives you the opportunity to get behind the scenes and participate in feeding one of the world’s most deadliest predators, the Saltwater crocodile. The 1.5 hour fully guided tour with our experienced reptile handlers includes:
– An introduction to the World’s largest display of Australian reptiles
– Learn more about the land, the seasons and the reptiles of the Top End
– Look down the jaws of some of the largest saltwater crocodiles on the planet
– Hold some of the most unique critters of the Top End
– Souvenir lanyard and complimentary bottled water during the tour
– Express entry to the Fishing for Crocs platform
– Full day entry to Crocosaurus Cove
Tours depart 10.00am & 1.00pm
Min 2 pax and max 8 pax per tour.
Min age 4 yrs. All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Max 3 children per paying adult.
Tours must be booked a min of 1hr prior to departure.
Participants must arrive 10 minutes prior to confirmed tour time.