Your epic journey commences as our Jet boat transports you from the Stokes Hill Wharf across Darwin Harbour (at some serious speed) towards our city’s scenic mangroves. With a few spins along the way, your heart is sure to be pumping! Once you reach the mangroves, you will jump aboard our Airboat where you will cruise along the mudflats and take in the beautiful surrounds. Enjoy the local birdlife and keep an eye out in the waters below for sharks, crocs, dolphins, mud crabs, even stingrays. Then it’s time to REALLY get your adrenaline pumping. You’ll be left smiling from ear to ear as you spin and glide across the mud, powered by that huge V8 engine! Once you’re all muddied up, you will jump back into the jet boat to soar across the Timor Sea, with picturesque views of the Darwin Harbour in plain site to end your epic journey.
- A unique experience departing from the heart of Darwin on board a custom-built V8 airboat for a fun-filled 45 minutes
- Guests will adventure across Darwin Harbour and towards the city’s scenic mangroves
- The airboat zooms fast to get the adrenaline will pumping
- At a slow pace the airboat also laps offers the opportunity to immerse in in the local landscape, home to abundant birdlife, crustaceans, fish and reptiles
- Departs daily at regular intervals between 9.45am and 5pm, times depending on the tides
- Approximately five tours per day
- Approximately 45 Minutes
- Departure Location: Dinah Beach Boat Ramp, Darwin City
- Please note the return journey will return to Stokes Hill Wharf once the current construction works have finished
What To Bring
- Sun protection including a hat
- change of t-shirt is recommended as the mudflat fun can get a little muddy
- Weight restrictions prevent the company from taking passengers over 130 kilograms
- Children under 3 years of age require prior management approval.
- Pregnant women are not advised to travel after 34 weeks. If under 34 weeks it is still recommended you seek medical advice before traveling with us.
- Tour bookings are not confirmed until full payment is received.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at the time of booking
- Upon completion of the purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher