This is an incredible journey of the Top End which includes a swathe of amazing experiences. Walk among picturesque gorges, through lush monsoon forests and past freshwater billabongs teeming with wildlife. Cruise famous Yellow Water Billabong, visit mystical Arnhem Land and swim in spectacular waterholes in Litchfield flanked by beautiful beneath flowing waterfalls. A trip not to be missed.
- 5 nights’ accommodation with 3 nights in Kakadu and 2 nights in Litchfield
- 8 days touring the best of the Kakadu, Arnhem Land and Litchfield National Park
- 5 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 4 dinners
- All transport and guiding (Kakadu accredited guides)
- Visit Ubirr, Nourlangie and Anbangbang Billabong
- Yellow Water Billabong boat cruise in Kakadu.
- Swim in rockpools in Kakadu and underwaterfalls and in rockholes and Litchfield
- Excellent variety of walks and lots of swimming!
- Comfortable touring coach
- Max of 10 guests