Our 1 hour (door-to-door) daily tours offer passengers an incredible ballooning experience.
Enjoy unparalleled 360˚ views of the Red Centre, immerse your senses and quietly reflect on one of Australia’s most iconic natural landforms.
There is no better way to experience this World Heritage Listed site but from the sky, so be sure to jump on board during your visit to Uluru.
– Return Transfers to your hotel or town centre
– Guided and informative balloon tour
* Suitable for people of all ages.
* Children under 3 years fly free.
* Children aged 3-12 years must be accompanied by a paying adult.
* We recommend wearing enclosed footwear and warm clothing particularly in the cooler months (May to October).
* All passengers are required to record their names and estimated weights (in kilograms) for safety purposes and provide that information to us at the time of booking or otherwise on demand. The number of passengers per flight is determined by the total weight of all passengers. This is done for safety and security reasons. It is important that passenger weights provided at time of booking be within 10% of the actual weight for that passenger on the day of travel. Refunds may not be offered if we cannot fly you on the day your SkyShip flight is booked as a result of incorrect passenger weights being provided to us.