This truly unique ballooning adventure, high above the desert landscape, offers the ultimate luxury experience.
In the evening as the sun sets, you are guaranteed to have the best seat in the house as you watch the day’s last rays of sunshine slowly disappear across the desert landscape below.
Our sunset tours offer all the romance of a balloon flight and are guaranteed to leave you with memories of a lifetime.
– Return transfers to your hotel or town centre
– Guided and informative balloon tour
– Complimentary beverage, snack and use of binoculars
* Children / Infants under 5 years are not permitted.
* Children aged 5 years and above must be accompanied by a paying adult.
* Suitable for people of all other ages.
* Uluru Sunset tour start times change through the seasons. Check local times for up-to-date details.
* We recommend wearing enclosed footwear and warm clothing particularly in the cooler months (May to October).
* All passengers are required to record their names and estimated weights (in kilograms) for safety purposes and provide that information to us at the time of booking or otherwise on demand. The number of passengers per flight is determined by the total weight of all passengers. This is done for safety and security reasons. It is important that passenger weights provided at time of booking be within 10% of the actual weight for that passenger on the day of travel. Refunds may not be offered if we cannot fly you on the day your SkyShip flight is booked as a result of incorrect passenger weights being provided to us.