!!!!PLEASE READ THESE FEW LINES!!!!******YOU ONLY NEED A DRIVERS LICENCE in QLD to ride a scooter..First timers?? No Problem!! TRAINING PROVIDED ******THE PRICE OF $85.00 IS FOR THE “KANGA TOUR” ON SCOOTER, PER PERSON, INCLUDES ENTRY FEES AND PETROL, NO ADDITIONAL COSTS. Includes Also an all day hire.
****IF YOU LIKE THE EXCERSISE.. NOW ALSO EBIKES FOR HIRE STREET LEGAL …ENJOY YOUR DAY GETTING EVERYWHERE ON OUR ELECTRIC BIKES EFFORTLESSLY *****call in for info and pricing
***(!!! We also hire scooters and eBikes- FOR PRIVATE SCOOTERS HIRE/RENTAL – STARTING from 4 hours)***
### IMPORTANT – CANCELLATION FEES: The cancellations are managed by Trip Advisor, we cannot interfere with theirs Policy of 24 hours notice. If you have a problem within the 24 hours notice we can only post pone the tours if you didn’t cancel it, please call us before cancelling the tour if already past the 24 hours notice to help you to the best of our ability.
Arriving in Agnes Water it will be clear that there is the need to move around a lot… from Town 1770 to Agnes Water there are about 8 kms, the first camping site is over 5 kms before Agnes Water, if your accommodation is in the centre of town you will be still far away from the beautiful beaches and lookout spots of 1770, if you are in 1770 the shops will be in Agnes Water…the scooter is the best way to reach any site in the Discovery Coast in an efficiently, timing and funny way.
The cost of hiring a scooter for a long term is way less than call a taxi each time and gives you the independency you need during your holidays.
We also arrange a pick up and drop from your accommodation.
You can hire a scooter from 4 hours up to the length of your holidays, discounts for 5 days or more are in place… Or simply join us on one of our tours visiting the most interesting sites and choose the different activities offered.
• Previous Before renting a scooter or motorbike…
• MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR DRIVER licence. Travel insurers won’t payout if you have an accident but don’t have a licence.
• Alcohol and motorbikes don’t mix.
• Get a bike based on your ability rather than your ambition.
• We already do it with you but if you are very worry about ..do an inspection of the motor bike. Check the tyres for tread and damage, the engine for oil leaks, the instruments and lights all operate. Photograph and record all damage. Most importantly check the brakes. If you are not happy with the condition of the bike… very unlikely..let us know and we will get you an other one.
• VERY IMPORTANT Check the road surface. Oil, diesel, debris, potholes, ice, water
AGnes Water is very easy and stress free traffic… however riding a scooter requires always full attention and common sense.
• Now that you know some great tips on renting a scooter or motorbike, don’t be afraid to go out and explore the world on two wheels! It could become the greatest adventure you have ever undertaken.