Departs: Daily from Red Cat Adventures at 10:30 am
Ends: Coral Sea Resort 3:30 pm
Falls to Paradise is an all-inclusive day tour exploring Cedar Creek Falls where guests can swim with turtles at the majestic
waterfalls, surrounded by tropical flora and fauna. Enjoy the guided walks to the top for great ‘insta’ views. Follow this with a chill-out session around the iconic Coral Sea resort pool and enjoy the specular scenery of Airlie Beach and the Whitsunday Islands. This is a great all-round day to enjoy with family and friends. Falls to Paradise is the 2018 and 2019 GOLD National Tourism Award winner tour.
The stunning Cedar Creek Falls is approximately 30 minutes bus ride from Airlie Beach. All guests will enjoy the spectacular waterfalls and abundant flora and fauna. This popular tourist spot will take you back to nature including white cedar trees, Alexandra Palms, wild orchids, colourful butterflies and many species of birds. The fun and informative guide will take you on an ECO walk to the top of the falls where you can climb over the rocks and take a dip in the refreshing clear natural pools.
Only 30 minutes away from Cedar Creek Falls Paradise is waiting for you. Enjoy the peace and beauty of Coral Sea Resort. Located spectacularly on the oceanfront, overlooking the blue waters of tropical North Queensland,
Recommended age range from 4 years old +
- Swim with the turtles at Cedar Creek Falls
- Fun and informative tour guide
- Relax by the beautiful pool at the Award-Winning Coral Sea Resort
- Feast on a delicious lunch prepared by the chef and enjoy a cocktail by the pool
- Enjoy the views from the resort pool while sipping on a cocktail or two
- Swim in one of Queensland’s most beautiful Waterfalls
- Guided ECO walk to the top of the falls
- Small group excursions
- One Meal and Basic Alcoholic or Non-Alcoholic drink included
Morning Snack: Fresh Fruit – Muslie bar
Lunch: Choose from a delicious menu plus a glass of wine, beer or soft drink included.
The journey starts from Red Cat Adventures10.30am > Cedar Creek
Falls (1.5 hours) > Coral Sea Resort (2 hours) 3.30pm
What to bring:
• Practical clothing (waterproof jacket) • Enclosed footwear • Sunscreen, beach towel, and swimmers
in a small backpack • Camera • BYO alcohol • A sense of adventure.
Please note: The waterfall may not be running on your tour date depending on the season. Enclosed footwear must be worn to do the top walk of falls.