WHITSUNDAY SEGWAY TOURS AND WHITSUNDAY JETSKI TOURS PACKAGE
Explore the Whitsunday Islands and the Conway National Park rainforest in one day on the Jungle Jet package! Experience Whitsunday Segway Tours’ Rainforest Discovery Tour and Whitsunday Jetski Tours’ Two Island Safari!
MORNING WHITSUNDAY SEGWAY TOURS’ RAINFOREST DISCOVERY TOUR: 9.15am – 1.00pm
Ride your own Segway through the spectacular Conway National Park rainforest, along the Whitsunday Great Walk. Surrounded by lush rainforest and flowing streams, our experienced tour guide will share interpretive commentary, highlighting the local flora and fauna and points of interest during the 9km round journey.
Ride deep into the National Park rainforest and enjoy a delicious morning tea while relaxing by the crystal clear waters of Impulse Creek. Your tour guide will ensure your Segway experience is one to remember, giving you time to appreciate the natural environment and the sights and sounds of this stunning Whitsunday tropical rainforest.
The Rainforest Discovery Tour includes:
- Your own Segway for the duration of the tour
- Free courtesy bus pickup and return
- Freshly made morning tea pack with tea and coffee
- Informative commentary throughout the tour from our experienced tour guide
- Safety helmet and full Segway rider training
- Rest stops to take in the sights and sounds of the area
- Fun and smiles all round!
AFTERNOON WHITSUNDAY JETSKI TOURS’ TWO ISLAND SAFARI: 1.30pm – 4.30pm
The Two Island Safari…Open water jetskiing…cruise Daydream and South Molle Islands…2 hours jetskiing.
A great tour for the more adventurous traveller who wants to maximise their time on the water. Explore the beautiful Whitsunday Islands including the scenic waterways around Daydream and South Molle Islands while pausing for photos, power snacks and the occasional marine life encounter.
The Two Island Safari Tour Includes:
- Approximately 2 hours of action packed jetskiing
- Informative and entertaining commentary by qualified tour guide
- Sea turtles, dugongs, seabirds and seasonal humpback whales (July – September) are often encountered on tours
- All riding apparel including lifejackets, rash tops/thermal tops, wetsuit shorts, polarised sunglasses, riding hats and sunscreen provided
- Power snacks and bottled water
- All photos of your tour provided free of charge on Facebook
- Free courtesy bus pick up and drop off within Airlie Beach area
* Please note that following the Segway experience, guests will be dropped straight to Abell Point Marina to commence their Whitsunday Jetski Tours adventure, so please ask guests to pack and bring items for both tours for the full day.