“We take you from your doorstep in the Whitsunday’s to one of the most beautiful places on earth in just one day”
Break out the binoculars and the walking boots to experience this stunning day of Australian nature and wildlife from Airlie Beach.
Your tour day starts early as we start our road trip to share the sunrise with local kangaroos and Wallabies at Cape Hillsborough National Park.
After a walk through the National Park rain forest and sacred indigenous sites we enjoy a delicious breakfast on the beach.
Walk off your breakfast with an interpretive wander through a subtropical rain forest trail, before heading back to Airlie Beach.
This is a Unique and personalised experience, showing you places you won’t find on your own!
*Breakfast & a light morning tea is included in ticket price, please advise of any special diets.
In line with the tailored Sacred Voyage Tours Work Health and Safety Plan for COVID-19 and COVID-19 Risk Register, Masks and sanitiser are always available throughout the tours, as social distancing cannot be accommodated in the vehicles.
Refunds are offered to guests who do not wish to proceed.
You will not be able to enter the experience if you are unwell, have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days. Sacred Voyage Tours have the right to refuse service and must insist that anyone with these symptoms will not be
able to participate.
**Adult (Ages 14+):** $170
**Child 13 years old and under):** $160
**Family (2A + 2C):** $620
– Wildlife Encounter, Wild Kangaroos and Wallabies on the Beach at Sunrise
– Encounter an incredible amount of Wildlife: Kookaburras, Fruit Doves, Birds of Prey, Goannas, Turtles, Platypus & Lizards
– Navigate through pristine nature reserves
– Learn about Indigenous culture and their connection to the land
– Passionate, Knowledgeable Guide
– Transport in a Modern and Comfortable Vehicle driven by your guide
– Relaxation and free time in locations to relax, swim and explore
– Get your cameras read from some of the most beautiful places in the world!
## Our Difference
You are not a number to us, rather a valuable friend we host in our home.
We craft the entire experience with a personal touch keeping the group small so that you can have a completely personalised experience close to nature.
Proudly Australian owned and operated, showcasing our indigenous culture is incredibly important to us, which is why we weave equal measures of culture and adventure in all our small group tours.
Join us to witness nature at its best!
Tips for our Tour.
Look but do not touch the wildlife – All animals who call Cape Hillsborough home are wild. Do not be tempted to touch the wildlife on your holiday.
As they say in Cape Hillsborough, leave only footprints, take only photos, and pepper your social media with #sacredvoyagetours #sacredvoyage
1. Bring only a long-lens camera – The best photos of sunrise with the wallabies and kangaroos are taken on the upper side of the beach, rather than the shoreline. Selfies, flashes and bright torches are discouraged as they scare the animals.
2. Keep the coast clear – As the sun rises and the animals hop off into the shade of the national park, please provide them a clear path to their retreat.
3. Patting is prohibited – As cute and cuddly as they may appear, these are wild animals. Attempts to pat, touch, or approach them will scare them off.
4. Do not contribute to their breakfast buffet – These native animals chow down on a breakfast of seedpods and seaweed. Do not play chef and offer them human food.
5. Follow advice – The experienced national park rangers who monitor the beach experience most mornings. Please follow their advice and suggestions as they want to make it an enjoyable experience for all