Adventure with Australia’s BEST!
Tongarra Day Sail is the 2021 GOLD Winner for Adventure Tourism & SILVER Winner for Major Tour & Transport Operator (March 2022) at the National Australian Tourism Awards. The tour also won GOLD in 2018 and 2019 for best Major Tour and Transport Operator in Australia! This all-inclusive day tour will take you off the beaten track to experience the Whitsunday Islands’ secret spots. You will explore the most incredible range of marine life and witness the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef from above and below the surface.
As an award-winning multinational business and accredited Climate Action Leaders, we invite you to relax with your friends or family. Tongarra day sail offers a large comfortable deck, spacious seating, chilled tunes and spectacular scenery. We provide informative history talks, and guests will learn from our experienced crew about the reefs and the beautiful islands. Snorkel at pristine locations in secluded anchorages and bays and come face to face with tropical fish, colourful corals and more.
So grab your camera, feel the ocean breeze in your hair and enjoy Whitsunday’s unique locations.
- Explore some of the Whitsunday’s best-kept secret spots
- Fun and informative ECO tour guides
- Sit back and relax on the deck of Tongarra (bean bags included)
- Feast on delicious snacks and freshly prepared lunch
- Snorkels at the best fringing reefs, the region has to offer
- Enjoy a fun “Banana Boat” ride
- Explore Langford Sandbar and snorkel the fringing Langford Reef straight
- off the sand
- Return sunset sail back to Airlie Beach
- BYO Alcohol (and we provide the eski and ice)
- Australian owned and family operated business for the past 10 years
- We are the elite guiding experience and are proud to be Australia’s only
marine accredited Savannah Guide Enterprise
- 2018 and 2019 Gold winners for the best “Major Tour and Transport Operator” in Australia!
- 2021 Gold winner for the best “Adventure Tourism” Business in Australia!
Departs: Coral Sea Marina 10:00 am
Returns: Coral Sea Marina 6:30 pm
- Tea, Coffee, Cookies, Cake and Fresh Fruit
- Fresh Bread Rolls
- Cold meats and Cheese Platter
- Fresh Pesto Pasta Salad
- Fresh Coleslaw
- Fresh Salad Platter
- Crisps, Dips, Cheeses, Salami, Veggie Sticks and Crackers