Tour Moreton Island and immerse yourself in a great variety of
activities on the world’s third largest sand island.
Moreton Island is made for adventure. Explore with your small group
(max 10 clients per tour) at your pace in one of natures last wild
Travel by 4WD with your guide along surf beaches to the top end –
Cape Moreton Lighthouse and lookout, Honeymoon Bay and North Point,
places few people visit.
Swim the fresh waters of Blue Lagoon, snorkel or relax. Photo Harpers
Rock, coloured sands and beach.
Shipwrecks a must see for all travellers.
Moreton Bay Escapes offers the small group nature based eco adventure
on Moreton Island and is an exciting tour to one of Australia’s most
beautiful sand islands.
Enjoy lots of activities, including marine park wildlife spotting,
nature walks and hikes.
Travel up over the island sand range to the Tangalooma Wrecks and sea.
Ferry across Moreton Bay Marine Park to Brisbane.
- Moreton Marine Park Cruise. 4WD Eco Explorer Tour
- 4WD along Island Surf Beach. Spot hawk, eagle, seabirds
- Blue Lagoon – Fresh water tea-tree lake, Relax/Swim/Snorkel
- North Point Hike – Honeymoon Bay/Champagne Pools – Swim
- Harpers Rock and coloured sand cliffs, for photos
- Cape Moreton Historical Light House. Spot Dolphin, Turtle, Whales
- Explore Spitfire Creek waterholes – Aboriginal midden site. Fresh Picnic Lunch
- Includes Lunch and cold drink