*3 Hour action packed but relaxed and friendly cooking session
*All ingredients and recipes supplied
*3 course feast of the meals prepared is included. We do eat on the run as the class is in session!
- Fully licensed NO BYO
Learn to create delectable textures and flavours and how to combine them to deliver sophisticated Mediterranean cuisine. You will help prepare the delicious meals and then enjoy eating them too!
(you will cook 3 of these dishes on the day! The menu subject to change)
- House made lavosh with petals and nigella
- Baked double brie/camambert with pistachio and cumin dust
- House-made Ricotta with carrot top pesto
- Mediterranean goodie bowl featuring house-made hummus, felafel, parsley gravel
- Sweet potato and speck OR pumpkin and pancetta spatchcock on a bed of truffled cauliflower/butterbean puree OR
- Death by chocolate platter featuring our signature spiced ras el hanout and roasted strawberry brownie with salted caramel ice cream and ‘blinged’ chocolate bark
- Or Decadent Semi-freddo with all the trimmings
Learn valuable skills such as bread making, making ricotta, dips and sauces, braising and roasting, knife skills and cooking techniques and so much more. Gain confidence and learn valuable presentation and plating skills to ensure a round of applause at the very next meal you serve. You will not have to prepare you entire meal from scratch on your own, we don’t believe you should be peeling vegetables and doing all the hard work but rather be concentrating on gaining new skills. We will not have individual work stations, but will work in smaller groups on tasks assigned.
We look forward to having you for your Mediterranean Culinary Adventure!
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider’s discretion. You will not have your own work station but will work in small groups with some of the lesson being demonstration and some of the lesson being hands-on. Please advise us of any dietary requirements in advance!