Get a taste of Brisbane’s city sights and history on this morning half- day guided tour of the places and spectacular architecture that characterise Queensland’s capital city. Learn about the history of this fast growing cosmopolitan centre set on the Brisbane River with a delightful river cruise.
In addition to the great attractions, you’ll also be given free time to explore the Brisbane area and take in all of the beautiful sights it is known for. Tours depart every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday and include pick ups from selected Brisbane hotels. There are no return transfers, however that means you are free to explore the region on your own and maybe even visit Queen Street Mall for a little browse.
- Please note this product is temporarily unavailable
- Coach touring and guided commentary
- River Cruise
- Morning tea
- Free time in the afternoon to explore Brisbane
- There are no return transfers as you may enjoy time shopping in Brisbane’s CBD
- Brisbane city sights and history
- Spectacular architecture
- Cruise on the Brisbane River
- Tours depart Wednesdays, Thursdays, Friday and Saturdays at approximately 7.45am and return at approximately 12.15pm
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- Mobile vouchers are accepted. Vouchers can be presented to the tour operator from your mobile device on the day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher