Professional Photographer Teaching You Digital Photography on a 2.5 hour Tour through Brisbane’s CBD River Side & Surrounding Areas. Any type of Digital Camera is suitable.
When? check the schedule menu above for times and dates.
Where? In Brisbane City meeting at Queen Street Mall
How much? $99.00
How long? 3 Hours
WHAT TO BRING:
– Fully charged batteries (re-charger) and spares if possible.
– Lots of free space to shoot on your phone
– Hat, sun-glasses, sun-lotion & water.
– Good walking shoes.
– Umbrella (just in case)
– Small towel & plastic bag (keep your camera dry)
– Camera Manual
– notepad & pen….to record the handy hints and tips
– Optional extras – tripod.
* Rain or shine we’ll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations.
What will I learn?
– Elements & Principles in Composition & Design.
– Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
– Get off auto mode on your smartphone camera and learn to shoot in manual mode controlling ISO and Shutter Speed.
– Photo critique.
– Travel Photography