This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Summer Land Camels, 8 Charles Chauvel Dr, Harrisville, Queensland 4307 Australia
Summer Land Camels’ friendly staff will guide you on a behind the scenes tour through Australia’s largest camel farm and dairy operation, including our camel milk processing and production facilities.
– Learn about camels and Australia’s camel history
– Meet our gentle camels
– Guided tour through the restricted access facilities and dairy
– Learn about wild/feral camels and how trust is developed with their cameleers
– Find out about camel milk, its powerful immune proteins and anti-aging ingredients, and how the so cold ‘white gold’ benefits human health as food and skincare
– Taste our delicious camel milk and discover how it is processed into cheeses and gelato
Please arrive & check-in for your tour 15 mins prior to the booked time
While you are here, you can feed our friendly camels, shop around in our Skincare & Souvenir Shop, visit our Homestead cafe for a delicious breakfast, brunch or lunch, and try our famous Camelcino.
Duration: 45 minutes