At Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, the emphasis is on hands-on interaction with the animals; from cuddling koalas (extra cost), to hand feeding kangaroos and encountering a large variety of Aussie wildlife, all in beautiful, natural settings.
Brisbane’s premier tourist attraction is only 50 minutes from the Gold Coast. Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary is home to 100 koalas and over 70 native Aussie animals which guests not only see but can also connect and learn, and to leave feeling inspired to make small, positive changes in their daily lives to help protect their own native wildlife and habitats.
- General Admission
- Please click here for the daily show timetable
- Food and beverages
- Koala Photos can be purchased on the day (subject to availability)
- The world’s and largest koala sanctuary
- Over 100 koalas and over 70 native species
- Cuddle a koala (extra cost)
- Hand feed kangaroos and emus
- Experience touching a koala, snake or dingo (extra cost)
- See the daily raptor and sheep dog shows
- Open daily from 9am to 5pm except ANZAC Day April 25th (1.30pm-5pm)
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary is located approximately 13km from Brisbane CBD, at 708 Jesmond Rd, Fig Tree Pocket
- Seniors classify as any guest with an Australian seniors card, or aged 65 years or older. Guests purchasing a senior ticket are required to present either their seniors’ card or ID (showing their DOB) on arrival
- Students classify as any guests aged between 14-17 years old or with a valid student ID
- Family passes are available direct with Lone Pine and are not currently offered by Experience Oz
Terms And Conditions
- Day passes are valid for 6 months from the purchase date until activated on arrival.
- Day passes are non-refundable. Refunds will be at the discretion of Sanctuary Management.
- Day passes include entry to the sanctuary and attendance at complimentary shows and activities.
- Footwear and appropriate clothing must be worn at all times.
- Lone Pine reserve the right to refuse entry and eject persons from the Sanctuary.
- Lone Pine Management has the authority to close the sanctuary or any part thereof, including any animal exhibit or show, at any time management deems necessary and will not be liable for any loss or expense occurred by a visitor as the result of such closure. Lone Pine will try their best effort to advise visitors of any changes to shows or exhibits prior to entry.
- Visitors must obey all notices, signs, and directions given by staff.
- Voucher is valid for 6 months from date of purchase
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry. Mobile vouchers are NOT accepted
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher