Experience the thrill of flight from a new perspective; The Pilot Seat. Take to the skies over Brisbane experience the thrill of a 30min helicopter flight whilst piloting the helicopter as you soar past the iconic GABBA, down the Brisbane river past the picturesque South Bank toward Mount Coot-tha, before returning to the airport to try your hand at what makes a helicopter so challenging to fly – Hovering.
As part of the experience you receive a comprehensive brief, covering the helicopter, its controls and how to operate these just like you would as part of pilot training. In fact, should you wish to go on and gain a Pilot license, this will count as your first flight.
Upon completion you will receive a certificate of accomplishment outlining your achievement.
– Maximum weight for participant 109kgs
– Minimum age for participant 14 yrs old
– Please arrive 15mins prior to your scheduled flight time
• Gabba Brisbane Cricket Ground, 411 Vulture St Woolloongabba, Brisbane, Queensland 4102 Australia
• South Bank Parklands, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
• Mount Coot-Tha Summit Lookout, 1012 Sir Samuel Griffith Drive, Brisbane, Queensland 4066 Australia