Day 1: Fully guided Safari with all transfers, tickets and fees all pre arranged
(Fresh Lunch, fruits, cakes and cold drinks included in National Park)
Tour Moreton Island and immerse yourself in a great variety of
activities on the world’s third largest sand island. Moreton Island is
made for adventure.
Explore with your small group (max 10 clients per tour) at your pace
in one of natures last wild outposts.
Travel by 4WD with your guide along surf beaches to the top end –
Cape Moreton Lighthouse and lookout, Honeymoon Bay and North Point,
places few people visit.
Swim the fresh waters of Blue Lagoon, snorkel or relax. Photo Harpers
Rock, coloured sands and beach.
Shipwrecks a must see for all travellers.
Moreton Bay Escapes offers the small group nature based eco adventure
on Moreton Island and is an exciting tour to one of Australia’s most
beautiful sand islands.
Enjoy lots of activities, including marine park wildlife spotting,
nature walks and hikes.
Travel up over the island sand range to the Tangalooma Wrecks and sea.
Enjoy island hotel accommodation at Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort – a magical setting on Moreton Bay.
You, as a Tangalooma Resort guest, will experience the thrill of hand feeding wild dolphins at night, a magical experience.
- Free Pickup/Return from Brisbane City Hotels and Brisbane Transit Centre
- Luxury Sea Ferry Cruise Moreton Bay Marine Park. (multi-million dollar boat)
- Spot Dolphins, Turtles, Shark, Stingray- Sea birds as you arrive Moreton Island
- Eco guided 4WD National Park Tour of Moreton Island.
- The sand dunes and remote wilderness, escape, explore, relax.
- 4WD past Spitfire Creek and Aboriginal Midden sites.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch overlooking the Eastern surf beach.
- Swim or snorkel in freshwater lake, Blue Lagoon.
- Visit deserted beaches, before afternoon Honeymoon Bay and North Point
- At Cape Moreton Lighthouse spot Dolphin, Turtles, Manta Rays & Whales (May – Nov). 4WD return to Resort
- Enjoy island hotel accommodation at Tangalooma Island Resort – a magical setting on Moreton Bay. Nightly dining at licensed restaurant or beach café (own cost).
- Resort guests enjoy nightly feeding of Wild Dolphins. This magical experience is a highlight of every ones safari.
Day 2: Tangalooma Island Resort beach views
Start with an early morning beach walk or relax overlooking the bay.
Try one of the many resort facilities including pools, tennis, archery or squash.
Stroll to the jetty for pelican feeding or unwind on the beach.
Eco search the west coast for dolphin, dugongs, walking along isolated beach/jetty.