For an unrivalled view of Brisbane city from the heart of its cultural centre, jump aboard **Wheel of Brisbane** as it circles its way around providing spectacular views of the surrounding region. This giant observation wheel provides awe-inspiring 360 degree panoramic views stretching out as far as the eye can see, and gives an uplifting experience that will take you almost 60 metres about the ground in the safety and comfort of a fully-enclosed, air conditioned capsule. As the latest addition to the Brisbane City skyline, you will be amazed by the breathtaking views across the vibrant Brisbane River.
This must-see attraction provides something for people young and old, worldwide or local, and a ride on the wheel within one of the 42 fully enclosed and air conditioned gondolas can seat up to six adults and two children in comfort. The full experience takes around 10 to 12 minutes and operates every day of the week from the middle of South Bank. Operating hours differ throughout the week; Sunday to Thursday from 10am to 10pm, and Friday and Saturday from 10am to 11pm. Book your ride on the Wheel of Brisbane online today to see Brisbane and its surrounds in a new and spectacular light.
- A ride on the Wheel of Brisbane (each trip takes around 10 – 12 mins)
- Photographs need to be purchased separately
- 360 degree panoramic views of Brisbane City
- 60 metres above the ground in the safety and comfort of a fully enclosed air conditioned capsule
- Open from 10am-6pm Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday and from 10am-9pm Friday and Saturday. Closed Monday and Tuesday
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of ride
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Valid for 12 months from the date of purchase