Looking to take your vacation to new heights? Then try the Cairns Tandem Skydive from 14,000ft.
Whether you are an experienced or novice skydiver, you wouldn’t want to skydive anywhere else in the world as Cairns offers exceptional views of both the iconic Great Barrier Reef the surrounding lush rainforest.
The Cairns Tandem Skydive from 14,000ft is based out of the nearest and most revered skydiving centre, Tandem Cairns. The skydive experience is an exhilarating way to see Cairns from thousands of feet in the air all the while reaching soaring adrenalin levels. Once you have completed the 14,000 foot fall, an air-conditioned vehicle will ensure your safe and comfortable return.
Book today for an experience of a life-time in one of Australia’s most coveted beach destinations.
- 14,000ft Tandem Skydive
- Full colour certificate of achievement
- FREE coffee and tea at check-in lounge
- FREE WiFi at check-in lounge
- Air-conditioned lounge area and lockers
- Transfers from Cairns and selected surrounding areas
- $25 per person APF Levy and admin fee
- Transfers from Cairns Northern Beaches are available at an additional cost. Transfers from Port Douglas are not available
- Stunning views of the Great Barrier Reef and Tropical Rainforest
- Air-conditioned return transfers
- Picnic areas at drop zone
- Family that are waiting can use a swimming pool
- Skydives operate daily at 8am and 11am. Allow approximately 4 hours for your total skydive experience
- If you are self driving, please meet at the drop zone check-in office, located at 96 Lake St, Cairns, 15 minutes prior to your departure
- Free transfers are available from Cairns and selected surrounding areas. Transfers from Cairns Northern Beaches are available at an additional cost. Bookings are essential and can be arranged upon reconfirmation of your skydive
- You must be 12 years of age or older to skydive
- There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required
- $50 surcharge applies to passengers between 95kg – 110kg
- $100 surcharge applies to passengers between 111kg – 115kg
- Maximum weight is 115kg
- All jumps are subject to change due to weather conditions
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your skydive time and pick up time and location at least 48 hours prior to the date of the activity
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the activity. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements