Cairns ZOOM & Wildlife Dome, the world’s first Challenge Ropes Course in a wildlife exhibit, is an all-weather experience in the Cairns CBD. Experience adventure on the Mid-ZOOM or Hi-ZOOM courses, consisting of 65 elements including crossings, tunnels, a climbing wall, cargo nets, and three ziplines at various heights and lengths, including one directly over Goliath, our 4-metre saltwater crocodile. Get your heart racing with the PowerJump – a free-fall adventure with a 13-metre drop – or try our Pirate Climb and Commando Rope Climb challenges.
Conveniently located adjacent to the Cairns Convention Centre and nearby hotels, **Cairns Wildlife Dome** allows guests to appreciate and understand the rainforest environment and its unique wildlife in stunning detail. This fantastic experience promotes education and understanding of rainforest ecology and the fascinating habitats within.
Enjoy a leisurely walk through the wildlife exhibit including our small bird aviary and reptile enclosures as tropical birds fly above your head through the Dome. Wildlife presentations, including crocodiles, snakes, birds, koalas and other mammals, are held regularly throughout the day and offer an educational insight into some of Australia’s most well-known animals.
There are a range of tours available which include Cairns ZOOM & Wildlife Dome as part of their list of attractions due to their close to proximity to one another, such as our Cairns 4 Park Pass, to help you get the most out of the highlights of the region, so book a ticket today!
**Cairns Wildlife Dome** provides a unique experience incorporating **animal encounters** encounters and challenge ropes course in a rainforest setting.
- General Admission to Cairns ZOOM & Wildlife Dome
- Ticket is valid for re-entry all day & for the next 4 days!
- All educational shows & presentations
- Wildlife Photo
- Choose from the following Zoom activities: Mid-Zoom, Hi-Zoom, Power Jump, Dome Climb, Pirate Climb, Commando Climb and Slackline
- 4 Park Pass which includes entry to Cairns ZOOM & Wildlife Dome, Rainforestation Nature Park, Australian Butterfly Sanctuary & Wildlife Habitat
- Discovering the sights and sounds of rainforest life
- Experience our exciting challenge ropes course
- Morning Feed Tour (10:00am)
- Reptile Presentations (11:00am & 2:00pm)
- Koala Talk (1:00pm)
- Crocodile Show (3:00pm)
- Afternoon Feeding Tour (4:00pm)
- Nocturnal Mammal Show (5:00pm)
- Open 9am – 5pm
- Closed Christmas Day (25 December)
- Cairns Wildlife Dome is situated on top of the Pullman Reef Hotel Casino, corner of Wharf & Abbott Streets in the heart of Cairns. Entry is via lifts located in the foyer of The Pullman Reef Hotel Casino
- Complimentary guided tours and rainforest ecology presentations are conducted at regular intervals throughout the day
- Child ages for general admission tickets are 4-14yrs
- Child ages for ZOOM activity tickets are 6-14yrs
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements