Cape Tribulation in Tropical North Queensland lays claim to the world’s best beaches and the oldest surviving rainforest, The Daintree. This budget-friendly day tour from Cairns covers two world heritage sites in one spectacular day. Enjoy a day in paradise with ample free time to explore Mossman Gorge, take a walk on the beach and enjoy a meal at the Cape Tribulation Beach House.
Transfers are available from Cairns or Port Douglas so sit back and enjoy the scenery on the coastal drive with stops at the Alexandra Range lookout, the Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation.
*This tour option does NOT include the Wildlife River Cruise.
- Seats available on limited departures
- Return transfers from Cairns & Port Douglas hotels
- Breakfast (own cost)
- Wildlife River Cruise
- Scenic coastal drive
- Mossman Gorge
- Wildlife River Cruise (optional upgrade)
- Local tea
- Beach walk
- Lunch at Cape Trib Beach House
- Alexandra Range Lookout
- Daintree River Ferry Crossing
- Port Douglas
- Tours depart Cairns at approximately 7.30am and Port Douglas at approximately 9am and return at approximately 7pm (Cairns) and 6pm (Port Douglas)
What To Bring
- Swimmers and towel
- Sun protection and insect repellent
- Cash or a card: Lunch is included in the Tour, however, there are extra at your own expense food stops along the way such as Breakfast and ice cream
- Child age 2-11 years old – Children under 2 years old may travel free of charge and must sit on parents lap during the bus transfer. No meal is supplied.
- 50% cancellation fee applies within 48 hours of departure and 100% cancellation fee within 24 hours of departure
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements