For the quickest and most effective way to get to the beautiful, unspoiled Fitzroy Island, this option includes ferry transfers from Cairns that is not only an efficient way to get “from A to B” but makes for a spectacular tour in itself! Heading out from the Cairns Marina, you’ll board a comfortable vessel and cruise out across the pristine reef waters towards the wonderful shores of Fitzroy Island on a journey that takes roughly 45 minutes. Once on Fitzroy Island, you’ll have five hours to explore its many stunning natural offerings, taking part in a range of activities on both land and water including snorkelling, glass bottom boat tours, kayaking, island adventures and much more.
Departing at 9am, this Fitzroy Island ferry tour offers a full day of enjoyment at one of Cairns’ most popular and accessible Great Barrier Reef areas without breaking the budget. So if you’re wanting to get an amazing reef experience without committing too much time or money, be sure to book online today.
- Return ferry transfers to Fitzroy Island
- Up to 6 hours on the island
- Hotel pick ups and drop offs
- Cruises depart Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal (a short walk from most Cairns accommodation) at 9am and return from Fitzroy Island at approximately 4pm. Check in opens at 8.15am
What To Bring
- Cash/credit card for food and drinks on the island
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience
- Vessel subject to change without notice