If you’re short on time and looking for the quickest and most effective way to get to the beautiful, unspoiled Fitzroy Island, this half day option includes ferry transfers from Cairns and allows you some time for a sleep in! Heading out from the Cairns Marina, you’ll board a comfortable vessel and cruise out across the pristine reef waters towards the wonderful shores of Fitzroy Island on a journey that takes roughly 45 minutes.
Departing at 11am, this Fitzroy Island ferry tour offers a half day of enjoyment at one of Cairns’ most popular and accessible Great Barrier Reef areas without breaking the budget. So if you’re wanting to get an amazing reef experience without committing too much time or money, be sure to book online today.
- Return ferry transfers to Fitzroy Island
- Over 2 hours to explore Fitzroy Island
- Hotel pick ups and drop offs
- Cruises depart Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal (a short walk from most Cairns accommodation) at 11am and return at approx 2.45pm. Check in opens at 10.15am
What To Bring
- Cash/credit card for any food and drinks on the island
- If selecting the half-day trip with lunch, please specify if you would prefer a hot or cold lunch at the time of booking. If no preference is given, guests will receive the cold option (sandwich and wrap)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience
- Vessel subject to change without notice