Spend half the day exploring the beautiful Green Island on the Great Barrier Reef with a half day tour departing Cairns at 9am. Aboard the luxurious catamaran, ‘Reef Rocket’, you’ll make your way over to Green Island, a coral cay on the reef which is just a short 45 minute journey from the mainland.
Once you’ve reached the island you’ll be able to enjoy a total of 2 hours exploring the tropical rainforest on the island and the reef surrounding. Guests will also be given the choice of snorkelling equipment to use during your stay on the island or a ride on the glass bottom boat to see the reef from a dry, comfortable position.
Tours will return to Cairns by 12:45pm, giving you more than enough time to explore more of the region’s popular attractions. Book your half day tour to Green Island departing at 9am online today to avoid missing out.
- Cruise to Green Island by catamaran
- 2 hours to enjoy Green Island
- Snorkelling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island
- Use of Big Cat vessel during time at island as an air-conditioned base
- Island rainforest boardwalks
- Hotel transfers
- Semi-submarine tour
- Cruise in comfort aboard our modern air-conditioned catamarans
- Ideal for both swimmers and non swimmers
- View the reef by snorkelling, glass bottom boat, semi-submarine, scuba diving and helmet diving
- Licensed bar on board offering refreshments and a wide selection of souvenirs
- Cruises depart from the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal at 9am and return at 1pm. Check-in commences from 8.15am
- Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal, just a short walk from most major Cairns City Hotels
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your booking on arrival in Cairns. For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the tour. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements