Explore the beautiful Green Island off the coast of Cairns with a full day sailing cruise and snorkel tour! Visiting some of the Great Barrier Reef’s most popular and most beautiful destinations, this full day tour will see you sailing, snorkelling and scuba diving as part of a small, personalised tour from Cairns with a focus on a better environment and fewer passenger numbers.
You’ll be able to explore this stunning, world-famous region in a comfortable and uncrowded tour. Catering for up to 25 guests on each cruise, this is one of the most intimate and personalised cruises on the reef. Taking you to the reef and an island, this is the only operator to do so while also offering the chance to sail around the waters.
All tours include all snorkelling equipment, an informative reef talk by a marine interpreter, a delicious and large smorgasbord lunch as well as tea, coffee, pastries and fresh fruit on board.
PLEASE NOTE: A compulsory $10pp Environmental Management Charge is payable on board the vessel.
- Full day sailing cruise to Green Island
- Small personal snorkel tours
- Top quality snorkelling equipment, buoyancy snorkel vests
- Reef talk by a marine interpreter
- Large smorgasbord lunch
- Complimentary tea and coffee, Danish Pastries / fresh fruit on boarding
- $10pp Environmental Management Charge payable on the day of the cruise
- Hotel transfers
- Introductory or Certified Diving (choose preferred diving option at time of purchase)
- Experience the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef as it was intended
- Cruise, sail, snorkel and scuba dive aboard personalised tours with fun and professional crew
- Explore Green Island in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- The incredible underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef and the stunning tropical island paradise
- Over 4 and 1/2 hours on the Reef and Island
- Exclusive mooring on Pinnacle Reef
- Large smorgasbord lunch – smoked salmon/ prawns, chicken platter / mixed meat platter / 3 salads / assorted breads
- Platters of tropical fruit, cheese and crackers and cake on sail home
- Complimentary glass of wine on sail home
- Check-in at the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal from 7.15am
- Boarding commences at 7.30am for 8am departure
- Returning to Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal at 5pm
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements