Enjoy a great day tour to Kuranda combining a scenic return journey and an adventurous crocodile experience at Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures.
This tour picks you up from your accommodation in Cairns and you collect your Kuranda Boarding Pass offering discounted entry into a selection of the iconic Kuranda attractions as well as a detailed map including reference points to ensure your day runs as smoothly as possible.
Board the historic train at Freshwater Station and relax in your pre-booked preferential seating on the Kuranda Scenic Railway where you will begin your day tour to Kuranda. This historical train journey winds its way through the rainforests and past Barron Falls – enjoy the scenic wonders looking over Cairns.
Once at Kuranda Rainforest Village there is a chance to explore, dine and shop for approximately one hour before boarding the next scenic part of your tour on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Here you can use your Kuranda Boarding Pass to avoid the ticketing lines at Skyrail and proceed directly to the boarding area at 11.30am. Enjoy Skyrail – the world’s most beautiful rainforest experience. There are two stops en route to explore, including boardwalks and the CSIRO Interpretive Centre. A coach will be waiting at Caravonica Lakes to transfer you to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures.
This is the best place to see crocodiles in Tropical North Queensland. Highlights of the park include the Wetlands Cruise where guests will be able to experience the crocs being pole-fed up close as they lunge to grab their food, Crocodile Attack Show and Snake Show. At the end of the day, the tour will transfer you back to your accommodation in Cairns.
- Please note this product is currently unavailable
- Courtesy hotel transfers
- Kuranda Boarding Pass offering preferential seating, discounted entry into selected Kuranda Attractions and a detailed map
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures including Snake Show, Wetlands Cruise, Crocodile Attack Show, Cassowary Feeding and Koala Feeding
- Pre-allocated Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and Kuranda Scenic Rail tickets allow you to skip the ticket lines
- 10% discount on entry into iconic Kuranda attractions
- Entry to Australian Butterfly Sanctuary (discounted entry with Kuranda Boarding Pass)
- Entry to Birdworld (discounted entry with Kuranda Boarding Pass)
- Entry to Kuranda Koala Gardens (discounted entry with Kuranda Boarding Pass)
- Photos with a crocodile are available at your own expense
- Hotel pickup 7am – 8am
- Kuranda Scenic Railway 8.50am
- Free time in Kuranda (approx 1 hour)
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway 11.30am
- Coach transfer to Hartleys Crocodile Adventures
- Transfer to Hotel 4.50pm
- Historic Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Barron River and Stoney Creek Falls
- Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures
- Snake Show
- Wetlands Cruise
- Crocodile Attack Show
- Cassowary Feeding
- Koala Feeding
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Please choose your hotel/pickup location from the list of locations under the Select Pickup Location & Time section after you have chosen your booking date. If your hotel/pickup location is not listed or you have not yet booked accommodation in Cairns, please choose the Cairns-UNKNOWN ACCOMMODATION – Cairns from the list of hotel/pickup locations and confirm your pickup location and time with the tour operator prior to your scheduled departure
- Complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher
What To Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money to spend on souvenirs
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your booking on arrival in Cairns and confirm your hotel pick up departure and pick up time. For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the tour. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements