Walk amongst the treetops of Wooroonooran National Park with an adventure along the Mamu Tropical Skywalk. Located 15 minutes out of Innisfail in Queensland, the Mamu Tropical Skywalk offers panoramic views over this scenic World Heritage listed rainforest. Rising 15 metres above the ground and stretch along 350 metres, the first walkway is an easy grade trail that travels amongst the luscious canopy of the tropical rainforest.
The other features of the walk include a 10 metre long cantilever and a 37 metre high observation tower for incredible sweeping views over the North Johnstone River gorge and the surrounding region. The entire Mamu Tropical Skywalk is made up of over 1100 metres of tracks with elevated walkways and rest shelters located at various points on the skywalk.
Throughout the walkways, there are a number of informative signs explaining the life, culture and history of the rich rainforest. An ideal adventure for all ages to enjoy, the Mamu Tropical Skywalk offers a safe and exhilarating way to explore this old and historic rainforest. Book your tickets online today to begin your adventure!
- General Admission into Mamu Tropical Skywalk
- Hotel transfers, you will need to make your own way to Mamu Tropical Skywalk
- 2 Park Pass – Combined Paronella Park / Mamu Tropical Skywalk Admissions
- Paronella Park is located 20 minutes away from Mamu Tropical Skywalk, 1671 Japoonvale Rd (Old Bruce Highway)
- Take a walk in the clouds in Wooroonooran National Park
- Spectacular panoramic views of World Heritage rainforest landscapes
- Explore the rainforest from the forest floor to the canopy, in comfort and safety
- Enjoy close-up views of rainforest plants, insects and birds, and take in sweeping vistas
- Information signs tell of the rainforest’s complex web of life and the rich culture and history of the area
- The Skywalk passes through one of the largest-remaining continuous stands of complex vine forest on basalt soils in the Wet Tropics
- Elevated walkways, a cantilever, and observation tower offer visitors the exhilarating experience of being high in the rainforest canopy
- Open Monday to Sunday from 9.30am until 5.30pm
- Palmerston Hwy, Innisfail QLD 4860
- The Skywalk is in the Palmerston Section of Wooroonooran National Park
- It is situated on the Palmerston Highway, 27km from the turnoff from the Bruce Highway and 1 km east of Crawfords Lookout
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher