Tour the Atherton Tablelands and taste the best produce Tropical North Queensland has to offer. Departing from this full day food and wine tour will travel through the lush countryside of the Tablelands past farms, dairylands, rainforest and crops to sample the food and wine that is produced here. Throughout the day you will have the chance to sample the goods. From chocolate to coffee, cheese to tropical fruit and wine, spirit and liqueurs there is something to appease everyone’s taste buds. The tour begins from Cairns at 8.30am before travelling 1 hour to the Tablelands. Sit back and relax as you view a variety of contrasting landscapes that make this region so beautiful. Among some of the hidden gems of North Queensland are stops at dairy farms, coffee plantations, distilleries, farmers markets and wineries.
The first stop of the day is to the Tjapuakai Aboriginal Cultural Park for a breakfast of seasonal tropical fruit while you feed the friendly native turtles in an outdoor setting. Enjoy the beautiful scenery as you travel onto the Jacques Coffee Plantation and Mt Uncles Distillery for a delicious lunch and tour of the award winning facility and spirits. After a visit to the Gallo Dairyland dairy farm and the Golden Drop Winery, finish the tour off with a visit to a private outback property in a peaceful environment to spot Platypus, wild Kangaroos and a number of birds while sipping on Queensland beer and wine at sunset. This unique food tour is the best way to discover the Atherton Tablelands and enjoy the delicious food and wine available in North Queensland. Book your Cairns full day food and wine tour with lunch today!
- Full day foodie tour
- Morning Tea
- Wine and Spirit Tasting
- Coffee, cheese and chocolate sampling
- Free Cairns Hotel pick up (inc Northern Beaches)
- Exclusive private properties with incredible views
- Delicious breakfast, cheese and indigenous jams and sauces
- See platypus and taste kangaroo, crocodile and smoked meats
- Visit Gallo Dairy for chocolates and cheeses
- Seasonal tropical fruit platter
- Local macadamia nut and peanut tasting
- Spirit tasting at Mt Uncle Distillery
- Taste the range at De Bruey’s Winery
- Jaques coffee plantation for cheese and scones with local jam and cream
- Tours depart from Cairns at 8.30am and return at 5.30pm
- Adults only, children not catered for
- Gluten free lunch available on request
- Platypus viewing not guaranteed
- Maximum 12 passengers
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- If cancellation is made 12 hours prior to departure, a 75% cancellation fee applies.
- If cancellation is made less than 12 hours prior to departure, a 100% cancellation fee applies
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- If cancellation is made 24 hours prior to departure, a 50% cancellation fee applies.
- If cancellation is made less than 24 hours prior to departure, a 100% cancellation fee applies.
- The operator reserves the right to cancel a tour with a full refund if minimum numbers are not met
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of purchase
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher