Set sail for the best of the Great Barrier Reef on this tour from Cairns! This wonderful cruise package includes a return, air-conditioned luxury catamaran cruise that departs daily from Cairns then heads out for a day of marine adventure activities on the stunning Great Barrier Reef. Once the tour operator’s hand-picked section of the reef (one of the most scenic in the region) is reached, you’ll be able to enjoy a multitude of activities including as much snorkelling as your heart desires.
While on the water you can also embark on a guided snorkel tour with a qualified reef guide who will take you to explore the amazing coral formations and underwater gardens that are filled with vibrant aquatic life.
This cruise will visit a number of impressive sites that are perfect for snorkelling on the surface and diving into the depths with a certified scuba dive. The reefs on the agenda include Pellowe, Flynn, Milln and/or Thetford Reefs, each bursting with diverse beauty that is set to amaze. In addition to the included snorkelling guests have the option of purchasing a certified scuba dive expedition or you can learn to dive with their introductory scuba dive.
If you require a break from the aquatic adventures, on board the vessel you will be able to enjoy a delicious hot and cold buffet lunch to recharge your energy and satisfy your palate, soak up some sunshine on the spacious sun deck areas, enjoy hot freshwater showers and a licensed bar for drinks. Hotel transfers aren’t included in this package however they can be added as an extra. Travel in comfort and style while enjoying one of the Wonders of the Natural World.
- Air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise
- Delicious morning tea including focaccias and muffin cakes
- Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch
- Delicious afternoon tea including cakes, cheese and biscuits
- Reef interpretation
- All snorkelling equipment
- Qualified safety officers on board
- Snorkel tour with a Reef Guide
- Hot freshwater showers
- Prescription masks
- Hotel pick ups and drop offs
- Certified Scuba Diving (can be purchased on the day of the cruise)
- Introductory Scuba Diving (can be purchased on the day of the cruise)
- The Great Barrier Reef – the world’s most unique and amazing marine spectacles
- 29m luxury Catamaran giving you the smoothest ride
- Delicious hot and cold tropical buffet lunch
- Spacious Floating Platform with the ultimate in facilities
- 5 hours on the reef
- Visit up to 3 Outer Great Barrier Reef sites
- Small groups
- Latest equipment
- Hot fresh showers on board
- Cruises depart daily from the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal at 8.30am and return at 4.30pm. Boarding commences at 8.15am
- Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal Short walk from the major hotels in Cairns city.
What To Bring
- Swimming costume and beach towel
- Hat, sunscreen and shirt for sun protection
- Cash for drinks at the bar
- Credit cards for shopping and optional tours
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you