Experience the ultimate in luxury this Valentine’s Day on an exclusive Gold Coast Superyacht Cruise. As you board at 5:30pm, you’ll be welcomed aboard with a glass of champagne, setting the tone for a lavish evening on the open water. Professional photographers will be on hand to capture a memorable boarding photo, the perfect memento for this special occasion.
As the sun sets on the horizon, you’ll be treated to a gourmet dinner prepared by the talented culinary team, served in the elegant dining room or al fresco on the deck. Throughout the evening, the fully stocked bar will offer a range of top-quality drinks to choose from, ensuring that you and your loved one have a truly indulgent experience. And with a variety of entertainment options on board, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
When the night comes to a close, the experienced crew will ensure a smooth and safe return to shore at 9:00pm. Don’t miss out on this unforgettable opportunity to celebrate Valentine’s Day in the lap of luxury. Book your tickets here to join this magical Valentine’s Day Superyacht cruise.
- Please note this experience is only available on Valentine’s Day, February 14 2023!
- A glass of champagne
- Professional photographer
- Gourmet dinner
- Top quality drinks
- A variety of entertainment options on board.
- Please allow approximately 3.5 hours for this experience
- This experience departs at 5.30pm
- This experience departs from Mariner’s Cove Marina (next to Marina Mirage) at 60 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach
- Fresh King Prawn and Mango Salsa Tartlet
- Smoked Salmon Tartare, Guacamole, Chive Sour Cream in Filo Cups
- Caramelised Pear, Rocket and Prosciutto Wrap on a Spoon with Blue Cheese Cream (gf)
- Peeking Duck, shallot, cucumber, hoisin, and Chinese pancake
- with radish and picked vegetable salad
- Souvlaki Lamb with Hummus
- Canape Cups filled with Butter Chicken and Topped with Cucumber Yoghurt
- Forest Mushrooms and Mascarpone Tarts
- Berry and mascarpone tart.
- Chocolate Strawberry with Marshmallow
Terms And Conditions
- No food or drink to be brought onto boat
- If you are feeling unwell prior to your cruise, please take appropriate precautions to ensure wellbeing of other passengers and staff
- Maximum of 28 guests on upper deck at any one time
- Merchant reserves right to substitute another boat of similar quality if ‘Sun Goddess’ is unavailable for any reason
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements