You can start to learn about seven of the most popular Adventures Dives – including the required Deep and Underwater Navigation Adventure Dives, plus Boat, Night, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Underwater Naturalist and Wreck Adventure Dives. You study at your own pace through an easy to use, interactive program. Or you can choose when you would like to finish, other Adventure Dives as directed by your Instructor.
Our Advance Adventure course is designed to get our students the maximum level of experience and skill.
The adventure dives that you may complete are;
– Deep dives (over 25mts is a proper Deep dive)
– Navigation Dives (Use of a Compass)
– Perfect Buoyancy (control your buoyancy)
– Night Dives (The most exciting dive)
– Wreck dives
Gear Required for AOWC:
– Basic Scuba equipment
– Dive Knife /dive tool
– Dive Torch
– Depends on the adventure dive your instructor will advice
Note: We have a gear package available in store.
• Gold Coast Dive Centre, Shed 2 54-56 Paradise Ave, Miami, Gold Coast, Queensland 4220 Australia