Australia’s Outback Spectacular presents their new show ‘Heartland’. Come along and witness a heart warming and immersive arena show with a three course meal and beverages, incredible special effects, inspiring animal performances and a star studded cast.
Set in the Australian Outback Spectacular’s iconic red barn, be transported to the outback with an all new arena show featuring a cast of talented Australian actors and the latest technology that depicts farm life during a severe drought. Follow the true story of farmers Reg and Marge who are struggling to keep their farm going after 5 years without rain. The story depicts the real struggles of Australian farmers and life in the outback as told through humour, quirky characters and friendship set to the soundtrack of popular Australian country music. Using the latest projection technology and with the help of some incredibly talented horses and their riders, see the arena transform into a variety of harsh outback landscapes that give the illusion of rugged plains, green fields, red dust, rocky outcrops, stampeding cattle, fire and rain. On the menu for the evening is a delicious three course meal featuring a Woodfired Vegetable and Goat Feta Tart for entree, a main meal of Eye Fillet Steak or Tender Chicken Breast and a Dark Chocolate Flan with Chocolate Ganache and salted caramel sauce for dessert. Complimentary beer, wine and soft drink is served throughout the show.
Don’t miss out on this incredible must see Gold Coast show! Grab your tickets to Australian Outback Spectacular’s Heartland online today.
- 3 course Australian BBQ dinner (vegetarian option available)
- Beer, wine or soft drink throughout the show
- Bush Billy tea
- The famous Australian Outback Stockman’s hat
- Transfers from Gold Coast Hotels
- Drinks in the pre-show
- Photos and other merchandise
- Magnificent animals including the spirited Australian stockhorse
- Stunning special effects
- Australia’s leading Stunt Riders, Stockmen and Women
- Delicious 3 course dinner
- Beer, wine and soft drinks throughout the show
- Receive a complimentary Australian Outback Stockman’s Hat
- Tuesday – Saturday: 7.30pm show start. Check-in commences at 6.15pm
- Sunday Matinee: 12.30pm show start. Check-in commences at 11.15am. Matinees generally operate the last Sunday of each month
- Show duration is 1.5 hours including three course Aussie BBQ meal
- Australian Outback Spectacular is located in Oxenford between Warner Bros. Movie World & Wet’n’Wild. Take exit 60 from the Pacific Hwy. Driving time is approx 45mins from Brisbane and 20mins from Surfers Paradise. Parking is free
- Entree: Rustic woodfire roasted vegetables and goat fetta tart served with wild rocket and home-made Pineapple chutney
- Main: A juicy eye fillet steak or a tender chicken breast, both cooked to perfection are served with a full-bodied jus dressed with lashings of plum sauce accompanied by a generous serve of roast pumpkin, green beans and a delicious potato parcel OR;
- Vegetarian Main: Mini camp oven filled with Braised Vegetables served with green beans, roast pumpkin and a potato parcel
- Dessert: Dark Chocolate Tart drizzled with a delicious honey salted caramel sauce, topped with a light dusting of chocolate
- Halal food is available and must be made known at the time of booking
- Companion Card not accepted
- A limited number of seats are available for guests in wheelchairs and must be advised at the time of booking so that they can be accommodated.
- Higher charges for Saturday nights and peak periods. The price will update upon date selection.
- An additional matinee show operates on the last Sunday of each month. Availability and show times are subject to change
Terms And Conditions
- All tickets purchased online are non refundable and not exchangeable and cannot be resold. Australian Outback Spectacular tickets are valid only for the date and show booked. Seat allocation is made by a prescribed computer program on a "best available" basis and no changes to the seat allocated to each ticket purchased are permitted
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you