Experience an exciting night time tour with stargazing, delicious dessert at a local restaurant and a fully guided rainforest walk to the waterfall. This is a great tour for you to discover the bio-network of a rainforest and to experience nocturnal wildlife spotting.
Following your pickup, we will journey to the peaceful and picturesque Gold Coast hinterland. A local mountain top restaurant awaits us to serve tea, coffee or hot chocolate accompanied by a selection of delicious cakes.
With the knowledge of your guide, discover the lush forests of the Mount Tamborine National Park and spot native nocturnal wildlife. Everyone has a flashlight to light the walkway. At the end of the trail emerges Curtis Falls, a subtropical waterfall and habitat to the stars of the show, the ever fascinating, glow worms.
Throughout the night learn about the ancient rainforest from your expert guide. You’ll love the small group tour that we offer and where we visit is away from the crowds providing a more personalised experience for you.
- SAVE $10 on Adult tickets (Valid for travel until 17 December 2021)
- Evening Rainforest and Glow Worm Tour
- Dessert, tea and coffee at a local restaurant
- National park fees
- Flash light
- Courtesy pick up from selected central Gold Coast Hotels
- Navigate through the Gold Coast Hinterland eucalyptus rainforest by night, with the guidance from a knowledgeable guide and a supplied torch
- As you journey through the Rainforest towards the waterfall keep a sharp eye out for the Glow Worms and the Nocturnal Wildlife in their natural environment
- Indulge in supper at a mountain top restaurant with your choice of cakes, topped off with a tea, coffee or hot chocolate
- View the Gold Coast skyline and city lights
- Stargazing on your return journey
- No crowds, just you and your guide
- Umbrellas in all vehicles along with insect repellent should you require
- Tours depart daily from approximately 6pm and return at approximately 11pm (times can vary depending on the season and your hotel location)
- Courtesy pick up from selected Central Gold Coast Coast hotels in Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise and Main Beach. Alternative pick up locations for guests outside of central Gold Coast areas include Australia Fair Southport, Helensvale Train Station and Warner Bros. Movie World. Please choose your preferred pick up location at the time of booking
What To Bring
- Comfortable enclosed walking shoes
- Jacket for the cooler evenings
- Water bottle
- Child ages are 2-16 years
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your booking on arrival to the Gold Coast and confirm your hotel pick up departure and pick up time if required. For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the tour. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements